- supports most common comic guide formats, including CBR, CBZ, CB7, CBT, LHA, as well as PDF, SCOOT, RAR, 7Z and LHA records;
- multiple views: double-page mode, fit image to home window width, height or both, guide zoom mode and manga setting (right-to-left comics), all available possibly in windowed or fullscreen setting;
- library which allows arranging and keeping track of your comics; gleam library watch feature which can check a folder and automatically tasks comics to your library;
- smart scrolling for easy reading through (use the space key to try this out);
- bookmark assistance;
- configurable slideshow;
- archive editor;
- various image tools, like an picture enhancer and options to turn or flip images;
- extensive list of configurable keyboard cutting corners;
- highly configurable interface: you can hide any available alexa plugin, choose what (if any) USER INTERFACE parts to show in fullscreen, replace the thumbnail size, background color, moving steps and much more;
- recalls last seen page when starting a partially read comic guide
- allows adding your own personal custom commands, in case you want to open up certain files in external apps or perform other actions (this is documented HERE );
- many other minor but useful functions like a magnifying lens which you can use in order to zoom in to a portion of amusing, etc .
- keyboard shortcuts can now be edited in the MComix preference dialog
- huge code refactoring and cleanups;
- improved fullscreen dealing with;
- better 7z assistance;
- fixed support to get tar. xz and LHA records;
- fixed PDF assistance with newer versions of MuPDF;
- double page setting respects Exif rotation now.
A complete changelog can be found RIGHT HERE .
Install MComix in Ubuntu, Linux Mint and derivatives
sudo apt-get install mcomix
sudo add-apt-repository ppa: nilarimogard/webupd8 sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install mcomix